Monday, January 7, 2008

Niramaya Jeevan Manch

Prerana shared information about an initiative of hers in one of the comments to the earlier post. I thought if I put it up here as a post, more people will be able to read it.

Hi Vidut,
I appreciate your efforts in setting up blog.

My best wishes for new year.

I am happy to share with all that I have started a new organization named "Niramaya Jeevan Manch". The central theme is "Harmony: with self, others, society and nature". The learning programs and sharing will be around this theme. The forum will also bring together people who are seeking alternatives in living, and create a space for sharing and explorations.

The organization is a non-profit one.

The first program is organized on 19th and 20th Jan. It is a two days' workshop in Marathi called "Nisargayan". This is focussed on our development model and way of living, and its impact on environment. In this workshop we will explore alternative and eco-friendly living style.
The program is non-residential one, and will be conducted at Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir, Bandra (E). Dilip Kulkarni (author of Nisargayan, dainandeen paryavaran, etc), Dr. Paurnima Kulkarni and myself will facilitate learning. Dilip and Paurnima have been living in a small village, and are authentically following eco-friendly living. Any one interested in attending, please contact me on 9869785638 for details and registration.

With regards, Prerana

No comments: